Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can I transfer Microsoft Office from mac to mac?

I just bought a macbook pro. I have a G4 that I bought Microsoft Office for last year. Unfortunately, over that year, the installation CDs are gone. I still have 4 comps that I can put Office on. Is there a way to transfer Microsoft Office directly from computer to computer?



Please help as I cannot afford to pay for Office twice!



-Signed College student in need



Can I transfer Microsoft Office from mac to mac?computer protection



No way.



The program will not run. It must be installed from the original discs.



There is a free Office compatible program, called Open Office, for OS X that will read and write any MS Office file.



I'd suggest you use that on the MacBook.



Can I transfer Microsoft Office from mac to mac?free antivirus download



Unless if you have the installation software on your laptop and the CD-Keys - the answer is unfortunately - no.

No comments:

Post a Comment