Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Microsoft Office for Windows vista?

As I am a novis with computers I purchased a Laptop and its got Windows Vista pre loaded. I wish to have an office programme installed, but as I do not have the money to keep Mr Bill Gates in the luxurys he is use too....I have an old Microsoft Office 2000 fully useable I'm told, can I use this and are there any drawbacks to useing this!! Be kind with your answers Please



Microsoft Office for Windows vista?antivirus software



No, it should work just fine.



Microsoft Office for Windows vista?computer virus



I'm running Vista Home Premium and have Office 2000 for Small Business installed. It works just fine. You should have no problems at all as long as you have the installation key. Once you have Office installed, go to the Microsoft office web site and do all of the upgrades for your version of the software. You will be amazed at how well it will work.
It should work fine, but if you want something special that is free and doesn't fill Bill Gates's pockets then use OpenOffice.



It looks like Microsoft Office and works like a treat.



Or if you want to have the new Office 2007 use the trials off the microsoft website for 60 days.
You could always download OpenOffice for free.



I did have a problem sending Word-2000 and Excel-2000 documents as attachments using Outlook. Recipients would write back and say that they were appearing as .dat files instead of .doc or .xls files and that they couldn't open them using Office XP.
I have vista and office 2000 it works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment