Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Microsoft Office, which do I need for the least cost ?

Hi, A nice gal from here told me to keep good track of my 2 small business expenditures, down to the penny, she is an acct. that I should buy Microsoft Office so I get excell ( my main need) and whatever. I would like to spend the least amount of money to get what I need. Can I go to ebay or such and buy an older model. I have a Compaq that is about 1 year old and Windows XP. I just need it to keep track of my ebay sellings etc. and they are rather small at this time, altho many. I also sell DT and would like to do that and make a home budget. She said stay with excell because it has what I need. Suggestions for where to buy used or cheap or what is this going to cost would really help too. thanks so much, remember, I can answer questions about parenting and elem ed and preschool and parenting,much experience here and of course I'll answer Christian or religious too :)



Microsoft Office, which do I need for the least cost ?anti virus



Hello from a fellow traveler along the narrow road. Nice avatar.



If you just want to use simple Excel and Word, you do NOT need the latest %26 greatest. You can do very well with MS-Office 1997 or 2000. The 2003 version is probably still relatively expensive.



Go to Craigslist; you should be able to buy a used copy of MS-Office ( make sure it is a legitimate copy with the Code Key ), for about $10-$20. I prefer CL to eBay, as you can actually see what you buy, and most times the seller is willing to help a little ( like installation etc ).

No comments:

Post a Comment