Monday, August 16, 2010

Microsoft vista crash (i need help fast !!)?

Alright guys I need help fast. Let me try to explain my problem carefully.



- First of all, I own microsoft Vista and used AVG free antivirus up to today.



-I always wanted to get AOL antivirus shield but never did for no reason



- so today i downloaded it without knowing apparently that it wasnt compatible with vista.



- My computer suddenly crashed after install.



-everytime i started it up it crashed before I could enter my pass to log in.



- Im in safe mode right now typing this...It is obvious that kapersky (or somethingl like that) is whats causing the crashes...



-What should I do ? I cant uninstall any programs (including aol antivirus kapersky) because im in safe mode !!!



Please reply fast i dont know what to do!!!



Microsoft vista crash (i need help fast !!)?microsoft



In the start menu click run and type msconfig



Under the startup tab, uncheck your antivirus.



Then click on the services tab, check the box 'hide all windows...' and uncheck your antivirus there as well.



Click apply, ok and restart your PC.



Now you should be able to remove your AV without conflicts.



Microsoft vista crash (i need help fast !!)?norton ghost



Well, i suggest you enter safe mode, click start -%26gt; run... -%26gt; msconfig, switch to startup tab and disable all. Then restart and boot windows normally. Hope it works! LE: By the way, i think we both got that answer in the same time.
First i'd try to restore my computer to yesterdays date or the day before, if that does'nt work you'll have to reinstall the computer. i suppose you've got the disk? dont worry your info wont be lost. Still unsure,check with your isp:internet service provider. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment