Friday, August 20, 2010

Microsoft Outlook 2003 : reported error (0x900CCC19) I can't read emails.?

Hello,



When I want to use Microsoft Outlook 2003 . There is a message :



Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers. ' reported error (0x900CCC19) : 'A timeout occurred while communicating with the server. '



I can't read the emails . please help me



Microsoft Outlook 2003 : reported error (0x900CCC19) I can't read emails.?house call



Um it could be that microsoft stop supporting free pop mail. meaing you cannot use outlook for msn mail no longer unless you pay for it. i know it sucks, but you can sign up for gmail if you don't already have it and have all your msn mails forward to gmail, in that way you can still use outlook because gmail support free pop mail. good luck and if you need more info email me.



http://get.live.com/gbb for more info.



try this delete your hotmail account form outlook and create it back you will get the message when you are creating it and it try to login. you will get the message msn and hotmail mail now need a subscription to use pop mail

No comments:

Post a Comment