Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Microsoft Office 2007 Problem?

I got Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 to upgrade onto my desktop. The problem is there are 2 administrators and a guest account. Me and my Brother are Com Administrators and right now we have MS Office 97. My Brother doesn't want Office 2007 on his User Account and he want's to keep Office 97. But I want office 2007 on my User Account how can i Do That. It doesn't Matter about the Guest Account.



Microsoft Office 2007 Problem?spyware



Try this but I can't promis it'll work



Log on to your account and install 2007



Log on to his and install 97



Microsoft Office 2007 Problem?virus scan



i dont think its possible. Maybe you could install 2 OS in your desktop. Do it with partitions so that 1 desktop may serve as 2 desktops for you and your brother.



I hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment