Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Microsoft Excel program???

Does anyone know of a free and simple microsoft excel tutorial or download? I am running windows xp and I need to learn how to use excel for a job interview. If someone holds the answer, please let me know. Thank you.



Microsoft Excel program???viruses



Go to www.gcflearnfree.org



You have to create an account, which is free.



It is Run by the Good will to help teach job skills to people. It is not all inclusive, but it will sure give you a good foundation. Once you are registered you can take any tutorial you want. There is also word, access, internet tips and others. This is how I got my start.



Good luck!



Microsoft Excel program???antispam



Check this out!! Its like taking a class online for free!



Any questions about excel and you will find the answer.



http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/traini...
See above ^^^
Go to the Microsoft website

No comments:

Post a Comment