Monday, August 16, 2010

How to set microsoft word as my default word processor?

When I try to open a word document it always open with word pad. When I try the ''open with'' option and select microsoft word, it opens but there is never a box that asks if I always want similar documents to open with microsoft word. I hope that makes sense.



How to set microsoft word as my default word processor?nortan antivirus



right click any word file (*.doc)



click ''open with''



click ''choose program''



select the Microsoft Word



check the box that says '' Always use the selected program...''



then click OK



How to set microsoft word as my default word processor?nortonantivirus



Open %26lt;my computer%26gt; and select %26lt;tools%26gt; %26lt;folder options%26gt;



Select the %26lt;file types%26gt; tab and scroll down to the DOC file type.



Click %26lt;change%26gt; and select MS Word.



Select %26lt;Apply changes%26gt; and %26lt;OK%26gt;



The above is for XP.



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment