Friday, August 20, 2010

Microsoft Habu won't be recognized by my computer?

I just bought the Microsoft Habu without knowing it was a pain to install. So I went online because it wouldn't install properly and the stupid thing won't even be recognized by my computer no matter what I do. It always says ''Windows does not recognize bla bla'' and it's really ticking me off. I've been fiddling with the damn thing for an hour and I can't figure it out. I'm by no means technologically challenged, and I know a lot about computers. Just this, I've never been so frustrated in my life. Please help.



Microsoft Habu won't be recognized by my computer?software



Have you tried it in a different USB port? Could be a faulty mouse. (If all else fails, get the cat!) LoL



Microsoft Habu won't be recognized by my computer?vincent



''Windows does not recognize bla bla''



Define '' bla bla'' and maybe we can help.



GIGO.



  • howtogetevenwithanex
  • mac studio fix powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment