Monday, August 16, 2010

Microsoft Internet Explorer question?

I just reloaded Microsoft internet explorer to my windows 98 based computer. I also loaded Mozilla. Now whenever I access yahoo, or other sites I get these expired, or soon to be expired certificate pop-ups. they ask me if I want to continue and it is getting really irritating. How do I turn these darn things off. Any help will be greatly appreciated, they are driving me mad.



Microsoft Internet Explorer question?network



go to ''TOOLS'' then ''INTERNET OPTIONS'' Then the ''ADVANCED'' tab, you should be able to turn it off there.



Microsoft Internet Explorer question?norton



which one are you using? Mozilla usually has an option with the pop-up to not show this message again. Otherwise I would delete and re-download (and I reccomend FireFox... same company as Mozilla I believe)...

No comments:

Post a Comment