Friday, August 20, 2010

Which is better Microsoft Office or Open Office?

I'm trying to find a program that suits all my purposes and I'm stuck with two, Microsoft Office and Open Office. Right now I'm leaning on Open Office because it's free, but Microsoft Office does look convincing because of its very professional style to it's programs. Tell me your opinions on which to get.



Which is better Microsoft Office or Open Office?computer virus



I've relied fully on both at different times and they're both great. I'd probably recommend Microsoft Office 2007. More people use Microsoft Office than Open Office, and sometimes Open Office has slight compatibility issues with Microsoft Office documents, so it's safer to use MS Office. You could always try Open Office for a while, and if you don't like it/run into compatibility issues, get MS Office.



Which is better Microsoft Office or Open Office?free spyware remover



i found that you can do everything with open office that i can do with Microsoft office so i would recommend it if your not sure i would just get open office and try it if it dpsent do what you want it to do then you can shell out the money for Microsoft office

No comments:

Post a Comment