Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Microsoft Word - Mail Merge Question?

I am trying to merge a CSV (Excel) spreadheet into microsoft word mailing labels.



I go through the mail merge steps and can complete the merge, but when I finish I can only see and print the first page of labels. Even when I do the print preview there is only one page of labels.



How can I do a mail merge and have my final word document print all of the labels I have merged?



Please Help!



Microsoft Word - Mail Merge Question?antivirus downloads



Sounds as if you may be looking at the mail merge preview. Once you complete the mail merge, you should have the options to Edit or Print the labels. If you choose Edit, all address will be merged with your label setup so that you can ''edit'' or view all labels.



The link below points to a short tutorial that might help.

No comments:

Post a Comment