Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Microsoft Outlook Express---On website click ';Contact Us'; and Outlook window opens---how d

On some websites, it says ''contact us'' and when you click on it, the Microsoft Outlook Express window opens. How do I do that on my site? Do I need A URL code or what?



Please tell me steps or a website that I can find those steps if you want best answer. Thanks



Microsoft Outlook Express---On website click ''Contact Us'' and Outlook window opens---how do I do that?vincent



On the site that you want to have that code you place this tag:



%26lt;a href=



''mailto:myemail@whatever.com''%26gt;



Contact me



%26lt;/a%26gt;



Microsoft Outlook Express---On website click ''Contact Us'' and Outlook window opens---how do I do that?adware remover



need to add the code A HREF=''MAILTO:your email@your email address.com'' to EZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment