Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Microsoft word xp pro?

I am trying to make a booklet for my grandfathers funeral and at the moment my page is vertical and i need the page horizontal can anyone tell me how to do this in microsoft word?



Microsoft word xp pro?internet security



When you go to insert the next page, use INSERT from the menu, and pick BREAK. From that list of BREAKs, pick a Section break that gets you to the NEW PAGE. On that new page, you can go to PAGE SETUP and select a new page style for that section.



This still does not make it SIMPLE. There is no reason why a booklet can't be made of a separate set of documents, that are collated together to make ONE.



Good luck and Happy Computing!



Microsoft word xp pro?network security



File %26gt; Page Setup %26gt;



Select Paper size Tab



Select Landscape
Try file page setup and change it to landscape.



  • howtogetevenwithanex
  • advice my marriage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment