Friday, August 20, 2010

Microsoft Word - Stop the mouse from auto clicking??

When I use Microsoft Word, i'll be typing, and my mouse will be wherever, when I notice that the sentence I was TRYING to type has ended up in the middle of another sentence. In order to stop this, I have to put the mouse right down the bottom of the page where there are no other sentences. There must be some setting for this, can anyone tell me how to stop it? Please? Thanks in advance!



Microsoft Word - Stop the mouse from auto clicking??internet security 2006



This is typically seen on laptops. The reason being that people are touching the touchpad while they are typing on the keyboard. If you are talking about a desktop PC with a separate mouse, I would try connecting a different mouse (although mice rarely break) and see if that solves the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment