Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Microsoft Zune?!?

Does anyone own a microsoft zune? if so, what do you think about it? Is it as good as the ipod?



Microsoft Zune?!?abtuvurys 2005



i have a 30gb zune and a 60gb ipod video.the zune is more user friendly considering how you can put your own pics and stuff as a wallpaper, but not as much memory.i have like, 7600 somthing songs on my ipod and barely half way full, so if you dont need more than 7000 songs, i would go fo the zune.(its kinda retarded how when you wirelessly transfer songs,you keep it for 3 plays or 3 days,cause if your close enough,you could just go to a computer and trade,but anyways...)it depends on how much money you got any what you need.



Microsoft Zune?!?antivirus programs



Better than the iPod.



I had an iPod video and then got a Zune and am so much more happy with the Zune. Check out more info here: http://www.zune.net



Also check out the community here: http://www.zuneboards.com



Hope that helps...
I have a Zune and like it. The screen is a bit bigger than ipod. I love that is has a radio and wireless capabilities. The biggest downfall is its size; way too bulky for pockets, sports etc. Also hard to find anyone to share files with since America is ipod territory.
I've had a Zune since my 4th gen iPod died in January. Couldn't say enough good stuff about it-crystal clear display, the sound is great (though the EQ settings could use some tweaking), and it just feels more natural in-hand. (The people that said it's too heavy haven't had to deal with a 4th gen iPod!) :)
I got a ZUNE last year as a Christmas present and my sister got an iPOD nano. I really like it because you can download music %26 media on it (for free at www.limewire.com or pay to do it thru Microsoft's ''Marketplace.'') The only thing I like better about the iPOD is its weight (its alot lighter) and its size (its alot smaller)...but then again I guess the ZUNE has to be bigger because you can view media on the screen. The graphics are good, its just like watching tv in the palm of your hand.



Also, you can buy other asseccories for it to listen to it at home (like a stereo player) or connect it to your stereo in the car and it stores over 100 hours of video and it has over 27.0 GB!



You can create playlists, put photos on it, wirelessly share music with someone else who has a ZUNE.



I like it! I just wish it was as light weight as the iPOD (don't get me wrong, though -its noy heavy...I'm just comparing it to the iPOD)!!



  • howtogetevenwithanex
  • mac studio fix powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment